St. Joseph School & Parish host both girls and boys teams in basketball and soccer and St. Joseph School host a girls middle school lacrosse team.
School/Parish teams are coordinated through parish participation in the Archdiocese’s CYO League while others through the Cockeysville Recreation Council (CRC).
Basketball - Registration and evaluations are held in the fall. Athletic opportunities include the following:
- BOYS & GIRLS – Students in grades 3-8 have the opportunity to tryout for basketball teams through parish participation in the Archdiocese’s CYO League. Practices are held during the week. Most games are played on weekends.
- St. Joseph School hosts a President's Weekend tournament in February and many teams play in Christmas tournaments and various post-season tournaments.
Soccer - Registration and evaluations are held in the spring.
- BOYS - St. Joseph School offers a parish soccer program for boys in U8 through U14 (U14 partners with CRC).
- GIRLS - St. Joseph School offers soccer through Cockeysville Recreation Council.
Lacrosse - Registration and evaluations are held in the spring.
- GIRLS - Girls who attend St. Joseph School and are in grades 6-8 will play in an after-school program in a league with public and private middle schools.
- BOYS - Program for boys in middle school is pending.